Warnborough has a philosophy that underlies all its programmes, initiatives and actions. This philosophy is laid out below.
Warnborough prizes its independence and its international, multi-cultural and multi-racial student body and faculty.
Warnborough believes in forging links between academic disciplines, between the world of learning and the world of work, and between nations, so many of which are represented by its culturally-heterogeneous student body. It is on the basis of these principles and values that Warnborough provides its special education. Such an education includes:
- A commitment to academic freedom
- A disciplined exploration of ideas
- Rational discourse, clear thinking, and articulate self-expression
- A tolerance of, and an appreciation for intellectual and cultural differences in a spirit of global awareness and responsibility
- Fostering international understanding through mutual co-operation among all students
These are the main goals that we should like to see our students achieving.
Warnborough assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status, in the admission to and participation in its programmes and activities.